Marketing Manager, Melb,Perm
Reesby has a vacancy available for a full-time permanent Marketing and Communications Manager for a well established client in the education sector. This role provides the opportunity for the right candidate to assist with the rebranding and new marketing initiatives for this business. We are looking for a candidate who has 4-8 years of experience in a similar role. Preferably experience in education or a government sector, who understands technology, SEO, SEM and social media.
Job Location; Melbourne’s north inner suburb, public transport, parking on-site Job Type: Permanent, Full Time,
The Marketing, Communications and Development Manager is responsible for:
● Creating, developing and implementing progressive marketing strategies to build and sustain student enrolments and business initiatives
● Creating advertising campaigns through social media and google Adwords
● Monitoring trends and conducting regular, relevant market research and using the knowledge to
develop, implement and presenting marketing reports as required.
● Monitoring and managing the college’s reputation by paying particular attention to all media and
social media coverage
● Managing and overseeing the design and ongoing operation of a constantly update college
● Ensuring all media coverage obtained is promoted in a number of areas including website,
newsletters, memos, bulletins to key stakeholders etc.
● Developing, managing and coordinating the production and distribution of all promotional social
● Developing and managing the communication policy and procedures for engagement of
community stakeholders and groups
● Developing plans for advancement and engagement across community stakeholders and groups
● Developing strategies to support operations and direction of the college’s community
For more information or other job opportunities, visit Reesby Recruitment at www.reesby.com.au or contact Dave on +61 403 233 518
www.reesby.com.au to apply